- Wireless Bluetooth connection: quick connection, easy and convenient
- User-defined protocols: parameters such as frequency, pulse width, treatment time are adjustable in all treatment modes
- Preset protocols: built in parameters and schematic diagram of muscle patch
- Portable with 2 channels
- Ingenuity design: small, convenient for placing and carrying
- Environmental protection and energy saving: rechargeable battery can be used more than 4 hours.(Intensity: 50mA)
- Real-time stability: 2 channels can be used together, 2 channels are adjustable independently.
- Real-time display: show output, patameters and status
- Bidirectional adjustment: can connect with APP, set custom parameters. It can do treatment without APP, use main device and remenber the last treatment patameters.
MStim Reha LGT-231 can elicit muscle contraction, prevent venous stasis, increase the venous flow of the lower limbs and prevent venous stasis during the surgical treatment. It uses neuromuscular electrical stimulation (NMES) and transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) to increase flows velocity in the deep veins and significantly reduce the risk of deep vein thrombosis compared to no prophylaxis. It is easy to use and applies the electrodes on the concerned leg (or legs), in a sitting, semi-recumbent, or lying position to increase the intensity slowly and progressively, in order to see and feel deep muscle contractions.
|Battery Life||More than 4 hours|
|Dimension||62mm (W) × 122mm (L) × 27mm (H)|
|Weight||120g (only main unit)|
|Electrode lead hose||2pcs|
|Self-adhesive electrode with magnetic connection: 50mm×50mm (square)||2pcs|
1.What is TENS and NEMS?
TENS is transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation and it is non-invasive electrotherapy. NMES is neuromuscular electrical stimulation directly stimulates surrounding motor nerves and cause muscle contraction.
2.How many treatment sessions could cure the indications？
It varies from the severity of the patient and should be confirmed by the professional therapist.