Your Mobile Physiotherapists
Transcutaneous Electrical Stimulation (TENS) relieves pain by delivering electrical pulses through electrodes placed around the painful areas.
It works by:
- Block the transmission of pain signals to the spinal cord and brain
- Stimulate the release of endorphin
- Boost blood circulation
A TENS unit is usually small, portable, and low-cost. You can use it to manage pain easily anytime, anywhere.
MStim Reha LGT-231
A dual-channel muscle stimulator for pain management (TENS) and function restoration through muscle training & reeducation (NMES). It can be used by therapists in the clinics to maximize efficiency and patients at home to treat the conditions quickly and conveniently.
- 2 channels 2 modes: TENS & NMES
- Lightweight & portable
- User App control for more intuitive and convenient operation
- Many preset protocols with body navigation
MStim Arth LGT-235
A wearable electrical stimulator for pain management (TENS mode) and damaged tissue repair (MCR mode) around knees. It only consists of a stimulation unit, an electrode lead hose, and a knee brace with built-in electrodes – lightweight and wearable.
- 2 modes: TENS & MCR
- Wireless & Wearable
- Mobile app control, intuitive operation
- Rechargeable battery: ≥ 4h