- Both Knees Treated Simultaneously
- Wireless Bluetooth Connection: quick connection, easy and convenient
- Knee Brace with Comfortable Conductive Fabric
- 2 Modes: TENS(instant pain management at short time), MCR(long-term use to repair damaged tissue)
- Wireless and Bluetooth capability
- Joint cold
- Joint sprain
- Active injury
|Battery Life||More than 4 hours|
|Dimension||59(L) × 59(W) × 33(H) mm|
|Weight||60g (only main unit)|
|Electrode lead hose||2pcs|
|Power adapter ||1pc|
1. What is TENS?
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) involves applying mild electric current to painful muscles and joints through pads attached to the skin and it can block pain signals to the brain, increase circulation to targeted areas, and help produce painkilling endorphins. MCR is the microcurrent treatment and microcurrent is current with intensity less than 1000μA, which can simulate natural damage current, strongly promote the formation of ATP and protein synthesis and activation, and repair the damaged tissue.
2. How many treatment sessions could cure the indications？
It varies from the severity of the patient and should be confirmed by the professional therapist.