- Portable with 2 channels
- Modes: TENS, NMES
- Ingenuity design. Small, convenient for placing and carrying
- Easy and safe: easy to operate, safe to use
- Environmental protection and energy: A rechargeable battery can be used more than 4 hours.(Intensity: 50mA)
- Output stability: 2 channels can be used together and are adjusted independently
- Real-time display: show output, parameters, and status
- Bidirectional adjustment: It can connect with App, set custom parameters and can do treatment without App, use main device and remember the last treatment parameters.
- Wireless Bluetooth connection: quick connection, easy and convenient
- Preset protocols: built in parameters and schematic diagram of muscle patch
- User-defined programs: parameters such as frequency, pulse width, treatment time are adjustable in all treatment modes.
- LGT-231 is used by two modes TENS and NMES. It’s effective for alleviating acute and chronic pain, also can stimulate nerves and muscles, causing muscle contraction.
- Indications include:
Chronic strain pain: periarthritis of shoulder, cervical spondylosis, arthritis
Acute pain: fracture or postoperative wound pain
Physical pain in women: pain in the waist and abdomen
Muscle soreness after exercise: muscle damage and ache
|Battery Life||more than 4 hours|
|Dimension||62mm (W) × 122mm (L) × 27mm (H)|
|Weight||120g (only main unit)|
|Electrode lead hose||1pc|
|Self-adhesive electrode with magnetic connection:50mm×50mm (square)||2pcs|
|Self-adhesive electrode with magnetic connection:Φ32mm (round)||2pcs|
|Self-adhesive electrode with magnetic connection: Φ50mm (round)||2pcs|
|Self-adhesive electrode with magnetic connection:40mm×60mm (rectangle)||2pcs|
|Self-adhesive electrode with magnetic connection:50mm×90mm (rectangle)||2pcs|
|Self-adhesive electrode with magnetic connection:80mm×130mm (rectangle)||2pcs|
|Self-adhesive electrode: 50mm×85mm ( butterfly)||2pcs|
1.What is TENS, NEMS?
TENS is transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation and it is non-invasive electrotherapy main for pain relief. NMES is neuromuscular electrical stimulation directly stimulates surrounding motor nerves and cause muscle contraction.
2.How many treatment sessions could cure the indications？
It varies from the severity of the patient and should be confirmed by the professional therapist.