Features & Benefits
- 4 compression modes
- 5” touch screen, intuitive interface, easy to operate
- Rechargeable battery, reduced cable use, safer and more flexible to use
- Gradient pressure setting
- Adjustable pressure of every chamber
- Durable 1-3 chamber sleeves, single patient use for increased patient safety
- Real-time monitoring of pressure, time, and inflating chamber
- Certificate: CE, HC, INMETRO, NRTL, ISO 13485, CFS, MDSAP, CB
- Prevention of Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT)
- Post-thrombotic syndrome
- Limb convulsion
- Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI)
- Spinal cord injury
- Varicose veins
- Arterial insufficiency
- Recovery after sports or surgery
Patients with the following diseases are forbidden to use:
- Acute DVT
- Systemic decompensation
- Pressure urticaria
|Time Range||1-24 hours or continuous|
|Hold Time||0-10s (step by 1s)|
|Interval Time||10-60s (step by 1s)|
|Interface||5″ OLED screen|
|Rechargeable Battery||Yes (Lithium battery: 9000mAh)|
|Dimension||15(L) × 18.4(W) × 25(H) cm|
|22 0051||Thigh Sleeve||1|
|22 0052||Calf Sleeve||2|
|22 0053||Foot Sleeve||1|
Single-patient Use Sleeves (White)
Single-patient Use Sleeves (Green)
|220092M||Thigh Length Sleeve||3||M|
|220092L||Thigh Length Sleeve||3||L|
|220093M||Calf and Foot Sleeve||3||M|
|220093L||Calf and Foot Sleeve||3||L|
|Picture||Order NO.||Name||Applicable Sleeves|
|220057||Transparent connection hose (Single head |
|220058||Transparent connection hose (Double head |
|220030||Connection hose with two 3-pin connectors||Disposable Sleeves|
1. What are DVT and PE?
Deep vein thrombosis is the formation of a blood clot in a deep vein, most commonly the legs. Pulmonary embolism is a blockage of an artery in the lungs, which is caused by a substance moving from elsewhere in the body through the bloodstream. DVT often leads to PE and post-thrombotic syndrome (PTS). Severe cases significantly affect the quality of life and even lead to death.
2. How many treatment sessions could cure the indications?
The severity varies according to different patients, so it should be confirmed by a professional therapist.
3. What are the warning signs of DVT?
The warning signs of DVT include sudden swelling of the legs, warmness of skin, changes in the color of the legs, and pain or tenderness in an extremity or groin. If you suspect you have a DVT, send for a surgeon immediately. And if your surgeon considers that a DVT pump machine would help the treatment, the LGT 2201DVT would be your best choice.
4. How do compression devices help prevent DVT?
Compression devices with calf sleeves push blood from distal to proximal intermittently, which mimics ambulation (or moving about). The increase in blood flow keeps the blood from pooling (most often in the leg), causing it to clot.
The Longest DVT prevention machine has 4 compression modes and gradient pressure that ensures the patient achieves the optimal therapeutic and comfort during treatment.