- 4 compression modes
- 5” touch screen
- Gradient pressure setting
- Intermittent Pneumatic Compression
- The pressure of every chamber adjustable
- Portable, easy to use
- Rechargeable battery
- User-friendly interface
- Durable & easy-use & reusable & disposable sleeves
- Real-time pressure, time, and inflation part monitoring
- Powered by AC or DC
- LGT-2200DVT is intended to prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis) by improving the blood velocity of patients.
- LGT-2200DVT is Circulation Enhancement, Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis, Edema – Acute, Edema – Chronic, Extremity Pain Incident to Trauma or Surgery, Leg Ulcers, Venous Stasis /Venous Insufficiency.
|Time Range||1min – 24hours or continuous|
|Pressure Range||40 – 150mmHg|
|Hold Time||0-10s (step by 1s)|
|Interval Time||10-60s (step by 1s)|
|Interface||5” OLED Screen|
|Rechargeable battery||Yes (Lithium battery: 9000mAh)|
|Transparent connection hose (Single head hose)||1pc|
|Transparent Connection Hose (Double head hose)||1pc|
|1-chamber thigh sleeve (reusable)||1pc|
|2-chamber calf sleeve (reusable)||1pc|
|1-chamber foot sleeve (reusable)||1pc|
|Disposable Thigh Sleeve(S/M/L Size)||1pc|
|Disposable Calf Sleeve(S/M/L Size)||1pc|
|Disposable Foot Sleeve(S/M/L Size)||1pc|
|Disposable Thigh Length Sleeve(M/L Size)||1pc|
|Disposable Knee Length Sleeve(M/L Size)||1pc|
This is a video introducing the LGT-2200DVT Prevention Compression Therapy device comprehensively and in details, including introduction of the device, the scope of application, and contraindications for using the DVT compression machine as well as the operation presentation. It demonstrates clearly from the unwrapping of the machine, the accessories to the functions and usage of it. The clinic use reference is also contained in it to make sure that using the machine more smoothly. Furthermore, it also explains some major points of the maintenance of the product. If you have these questions, please check the video which will greatly solve your doubts.
1. What are DVT and PE?
Deep vein thrombosis is the formation of a blood clot in a deep vein, most commonly the legs. Pulmonary embolism is a blockage of an artery in the lungs by a substance that has moved from elsewhere in the body through the bloodstream (embolism). DVT often leads to PE and post-thrombotic syndrome (PTS). Severe cases significantly affect the quality of life and even lead to death.
2. How many treatment sessions could cure the indications?
It varies from the severity of the patient and should be confirmed by the professional therapist.