Features & Benefits
- Unique lease mode to increase profits
- Built-in premium air compressor that ensures stable shockwaves
- 10.4″ foldable color touchscreen for more intuitive operation
- Ergonomic & durable handpiece:2 million shocks tested
- Easy maneuverability with wheels and handle
- Rotary knob for quicker parameter setting
- Rapid software update via USB
- Support user file downloading
- Made of high-quality stainless steel, long service life guaranteed
- Tennis elbow
- Golf elbow
- Jumpers knee
- Trochanter pain syndrome
- Patellar tendonitis
- Tibial stress syndrome
- Achilles tendonitis
- Plantar fasciitis
ESWT are not suitable to use under the following conditions:
- Pregnant woman
- Post-operation (wound, exudation)
- Growing children
- Coagulation defects
- Bleeding tendency
- Patient with a pacemaker
- Cutaneous infections
- Lung area
- Over Spine
- Cortisone therapy up to 6 weeks before the first treatment
- Mental disorder (unable to express or have difficulty in the communication)
|Compressor||Integrated air compressor (KNF from Germany)|
|Interface||10.4″ LCD touch screen|
|Pressure Range||1.0 – 4.0 bar (adjustable by 0.1 bar)|
|Frequency Range||1 – 17 Hz (adjustable by 1 Hz)|
|Pulse||1-15000 (step by 100 pulses)|
|Dimension||52.5(L) × 47.6(W) × 110(H) cm|
|Standard Weight||27.5 kg (including the trolley)|
|Languages||2 (English & French)|
|15mm Radial Transmitter||1 pc|
|20mm Radial Transmitter||1 pc|
|Revision Kit||2 pcs|
General Handpiece Kit
|6 mm Acupuncture Transmitter||1 pc|
|15 mm Deep Transmitter||1 pc|
|15 mm Focus Transmitter||1 pc|
|36 mm Radial Transmitter||1 pc|
1. What is the difference between ultrasound and shock wave therapy?
The ultrasound treatment is gentler compared to shock wave therapy. And it only consists of one frequency, while a shock wave is a wave group of various frequencies, wavelengths, and speeds.
Shock wave treatment is more effective and doesn’t need everyday use, but ultrasound is required use every day for better results.
2. How to avoid adverse reactions?
① Control intensity reasonably, and strenuous exercise is strictly prohibited within 24 hours after treatment.
② Hot compresses are strictly prohibited within 24 hours after treatment.
3. How many treatment sessions could cure the indications?
It varies from the severity of the patient and should be diagnosed by a professional therapist.