- Silent built-in air compressor (Brand: KNF from Germany)
- 10” color touch screen
- Ergonomic handpiece
- Treatment guidance with images
- Support 5 languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian)
- Update the software by USB disk
- Powerful & compact shockwave device
- Easy to install and use
- Pre-set protocols with treatment guidance images
- User-defined protocols
- Knob for parameter setting
- Combined with trolley
- Lock function for lease
- PowerShocker LGT-2500Fcan be used in Physiotherapy, Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine for mainly working on the treatment of chronic pain in the shoulder, back, heel, knee, or elbow.
Extracorporeal shock wave therapy device LGT-2500F is indicated for the treatment of chronic muscular pain and tendon disorders. It can relieve minor muscle aches and pains and increases temporarily in local blood circulation.
- Indications are for orthopedics, physical therapy, podiatry, and chiropractic, such as Supraspinatus Tendinitis, Calcific Supraspinatus Tendinitis, Tennis Elbow, Golf Elbow, Jumpers Knee / Patellar Tendonitis, Trochanter Pain Syndrome, Patellar Tendonitis, Tibial Stress Syndrome, Achilles Tendonitis, Plantar Fasciitis.
|Interface||10″ LCD touch screen|
|Pressure Range||1.0 – 4.0 bar (adjustable by 0.1 bar)|
|Frequency Range||1 – 17 Hz (adjustable by 1 Hz)|
|Pulse||1-15000 (step by 100 pulses)|
|Dimension||52.5(L) × 47.6(W) × 110(H) cm|
|Input voltage||AC 100 – 240V, 50 /60Hz|
|15mm Radial transmitter||1pc|
|20mm Radial transmitter||1pc|
|Handpiece Service Kit||1 set|
|15 mm Focus transmitter||1pc|
|15 mm Deep transmitter||1pc|
|6 mm Acupuncture transmitter||1pc|
|36 mm Radial transmitter Size)||1pc|
1. What is the difference between ultrasound and shock wave therapy?
The ultrasound treatment is gentler comparing to shock wave therapy. And it only consists of one frequency while a shock wave is a wave group made up of various frequencies, wavelengths, and speeds.
Shock waves behave faster effect and need not treat every day while ultrasound requests to treat every day for better results.
2. How to avoid the adverse reaction?
① Control intensity reasonablely and strenuous exercise is strictly prohibited within 24 hours
after finish treatment.
② Hot compresses are strictly prohibited within 24 hours after finish treatment
3. How many treatment sessions could cure the indications？
It varies from the severity of the patient and should be confirmed by the professional therapist.