Features & Benefits
- Built-in premium air compressor ensures the stable output of shockwaves and effective & low-noise treatment
- 7’’color touch screen improves user experience
- High-quality workmanship ensures a long-lasting beautiful appearance and long service life
- Well-designed and manufactured handpiece: ergonomic & user-friendly, with reduced reverse shock, easy to maintain, and durable.
- Preset protocols with imaged-based treatment guidance, providing fast therapy options to improve efficiency.
- User-defined protocols to suit more specific needs
- Multilanguage interface options (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish)
- Free software update
- Certification: TGA, CE, FDA, Health Canada
- 2 years of warranty
- OEM available
- Tennis elbow
- Golf elbow
- Jumpers knee
- Trochanter pain syndrome
- Patellar tendonitis
- Tibial stress syndrome
- Achilles tendonitis
- Plantar fasciitis
ESWT is not suitable to use under the following condition:
- Pregnant woman
- Post-operation (wound, exudation)
- Growing children
- Coagulation defects
- Bleeding tendency
- Patient with a pacemaker
- Cutaneous infections
- Lung area
- Cortisone therapy up to 6 weeks before the first treatment
- Mental disorder (unable to express or have difficulty in the communication)
ESWT is perfect for
- professional athletes to promote recovery
- those who live with chronic musculoskeletal conditions
- people recovering from injured soft tissues
|Compressor||Integrated air compressor (KNF from Germany)|
|Interface||7″ LCD touch screen|
|Pressure Range||1.0 – 4.0 bar (adjustable by 0.1 bar)|
|Frequency Range||1 – 17 Hz (adjustable by 1 Hz)|
|Pulse||1-3000 (step by 100 pulses)|
|Dimension||39.5(L) × 39(W) × 19.4(H) cm|
|Standard Weight||10.5 kg|
|Languages||5 (English, German, French, Italian & Spanish)|
|General Handpiece||1 pc|
|15mm Radial Transmitter||1 pc|
|20mm Radial Transmitter||1 pc|
|Revision Kit||2 pcs|
|General Handpiece Kit||1 set|
|6 mm Acupuncture Transmitter||1 pc|
|15 mm Deep Transmitter||1 pc|
|15 mm Focus Transmitter||1 pc|
|36 mm Radial Transmitter||1 pc|
|Carrying Case||1 pc|
1. What is the difference between ultrasound and shock wave therapy?
The ultrasound treatment is gentler compared to shock wave therapy. And it only consists of one frequency, while a shock wave is a wave group made up of various frequencies, wavelengths, and speeds.
Shock wave treatment is more effective and doesn’t need everyday use, but ultrasound is required to use every day for better results.
2. How to avoid adverse reactions?
① Control intensity reasonably, and strenuous exercise is strictly prohibited within 24 hours after treatment.
② Hot compresses are strictly prohibited within 24 hours after treatment.
3. How many treatment sessions could cure the indications?
It varies from the severity of the patient and should be diagnosed by a professional therapist.