- Two channel can output at the same time to improve the cure efficiency of equipment
- The first one obtained certification in China, such as MNPA, CE, and ISMST.
- Silent built-in air compressor (Brand: KNF from Germany)
- 7” color touch screen
- Ergonomic handpiece
- Treatment guidance with images
- Support 5 languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian)
- Update the software by USB disk
- Portable, reliable, affordable
- Powerful & compact shockwave device
- Small and lightweight
- Easy to install and use
- Pre-set protocols with treatment guidance images
- User-defined protocols
PowerShocker LGT-2500S (ConfigIII) can be used in Physiotherapy, Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine for mainly working on the treatment of chronic pain in the shoulder, back, heel, knee, or elbow.
Shoulder: calcifying supraspinatus tendinitis, subscapularis tendinitis(deltoid bursitis), frozen shoulder, biceps tendinitis
Lower limbs: patellar tendonitis, shin splints, Achilles tendinitis, plantar fasciitis, iliotibial band friction syndrome, anserine bursitis, trigger point
Torso: erector spinae pain, soft tissue pain, trigger point
Upper limbs: external humeral epicondylitis(tennis elbow), internal humeral epicondylitis(golf elbow), finger tendinitis, trigger point
Hip: the femoral greater trochanter pain syndrome, piriformis syndrome, sciatica, trigger point
|Channel||Two Channel(One for Shockwave Applicator and the other for Vibration Applicatior )|
|Interface||7″ LCD touch screen|
|Pressure Range||1.0 – 5.0 bar (step by 0.1 bar)|
|Frequency Range||1 – 22 Hz (Shockwave) 1 – 35 Hz (Vibration)|
|Compressor Type||Bulit-in silent air compressor|
|Input voltage||100 – 240V, 50 – 60Hz|
|Dimension||39.5(L) × 39(W) × 19.4(H) cm|
|Weight||11.3 kg (handpiece excluded)|
|15mm Radial transmitter||1pc|
|20mm Radial transmitter||1pc|
|25mm Vibration transmitter||1pc|
|Reversion box||1 pc|
|15 mm Focus transmitter||1pc|
|15 mm Deep transmitter||1pc|
|6 mm Acupuncture transmitter||1pc|
|36 mm Radial transmitter ||1pc|
|10mm Vibration transmitter||1pc|
|40mm Vibration transmitter||1pc|
1. What are the difference between Ultrasound and Shock Wave Therapy?
The ultrasound treatment is gentler comparing to shock wave therapy. And it only consists one frequency while shock wave is a wave group made up of various frequencies, wavelengths and speeds.
Shock Waves behave faster effect and need not treat everyday while ultrasound request to treat every day for the better results.
2. How to avoid the averse reaction?
① Control intensity reasonablely and strenuous exercise is strictly prohibited within 24 hours
after finish treatment.
② Hot compresses are strictly prohibited within 24 hours after finish treatment
3. How many treatment sessions could cure the indications？
It varies from the severity of the patient and should be confirmed by the professional therapist.