- Portable, reliable, affordable
- Powerful & compact shockwave device
- Small and lightweight
- Easy to install and use
- Silent built-in air compressor
- Pre-set protocols with treatment guidance images
- User-defined protocols
- Patient database with circumference record
- Anti-cellulite treatment
- Body reshaping
- Scar and wrinkle smoothing
- Treatment of stretch marks
- Skin elasticity improvement
- Lymphatic system stimulation
- Connective tissue tightening
- Treatment of skin irregularity after liposuction
Improvement in skin elasticity
Treatment of pregnancy stretch marks
Smoothing of scars
|Interface||7″ LCD touch screen|
|Pressure Range||1.0 – 4.0 bar (step by 0.1 bar)|
|Frequency Range||1 – 17 Hz|
|Compressor Type||Bulit-in silent air compressor|
|Dimension||39.5(L) × 39(W) × 19.4(H) cm|
|Weight||8.5kg (handpiece excluded)|
|Input voltage||100 – 240V, 50 – 60Hz|
|15mm Radial transmitter||1pc|
|20mm Radial transmitter||1pc|
|Handpiece Service Kit||1 set|
|15 mm Focus transmitter||1pc|
|15 mm Deep transmitter||1pc|
|6 mm Acupuncture transmitter||1pc|
|36 mm Radial transmitter Size)||1pc|
1. What are the difference between Ultrasound and Shock Wave Therapy?
The ultrasound treatment is gentler comparing to shock wave therapy. And it only consists one frequency while shock wave is a wave group made up of various frequencies, wavelengths and speeds.
Shock Waves behave faster effect and need not treat everyday while ultrasound request to treat every day for the better results.
2. How to avoid the averse reaction?
① Control intensity reasonablely and strenuous exercise is strictly prohibited within 24 hours
after finish treatment.
② Hot compresses are strictly prohibited within 24 hours after finish treatment
3. How many treatment sessions could cure the indications？
It varies from the severity of the patient and should be confirmed by the professional therapist.