- High accurate parameter adjustment: parameters adjustable during the treatment, pressure steps low to 0.1 bar, frequency steps low to 1.0 bar
- Pre-set protocols: image-based treatment guidance, pre-set protocols based on clinical tests, one-touch-start treatment
- Patient database with circumference: up to 5000 patient files to be stored, one-touch search of the treatment record, circumference record for easy tracking of treatment effect
- All session at a glance: circumference record in the patient file, curve diagram to compare treatment effect, PDF file output supported
- Two channels can output at the same time, improving efficiency of treatment
- 10” LCD touch display screen and easy to use
- Comfortable and safe to relieve pain: Non-surgical, Anesthesia-free, Non-invasive, Pain-free, No side-effects
- Easy operation, easy to maintain
- No harm for the body, suitable for any skin
- Improve the blood circulation, meanwhile, remove body fat
- Ballistic pneumatic shockwave with multiple tips on the applicator
- Users can save settings and rename the settings.
- New design with 10″ LCD touch screen and 30 degree elevation
- Powerful & compact shockwave
- The removable handpiece is convenient for daily cleaning and maintenance.
- The safety switch is set in handpiece button, and the working state of the interface is locked, effectively avoiding misoperation.
- A self-closing drawer is convenient for storage of therapeutic accessories.
- VAS Score facilitates the detailed recording of pain treatment.
- The software supports unlimited upgrades to meet the growing need for treatment.
- Certification: promoting member of ISMST, CE, ISO13485/MDSAP, TGA, and HC.
- Support 5 languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian)
- PowerShocker LGT-2510B can be used in Physiotherapy, Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine for mainly working on the treatment of chronic pain in the shoulder, back, heel, knee or elbow.
♦ Indications include:
Calcific Supraspinatus Tendinitis
Jumpers Knee / Patellar Tendonitis
Trochanter Pain Syndrome
Tibial Stress Syndrome
|Interface||10″ LCD touch screen|
|Pressure Range||1.0 – 5.0 bar|
|Frequency Range||1 – 22 Hz|
|Pulsed Shock Mode||Yes|
|Dimension||52.4(L) × 44.5(W) × 106.7(H) cm|
|Compressor type||Silent oil compressor|
|Power consumption||700 VA|
|Input voltage||110 – 120 V, 60 Hz 220 – 240 V, 50 Hz|
|15mm Radial transmitter||2pcs|
|20mm Radial transmitter||2pcs|
|15 mm Focus transmitte||1pc|
|15 mm Deep transmitter||1pc|
|6 mm Acupuncture transmitter||1pc|
|Handpiece Service Kit||2 sets|
|36 mm Radial transmitter||1pc|
1. What are the difference between Ultrasound and Shock Wave Therapy?
The ultrasound treatment is gentler comparing to shock wave therapy. And it only consists one frequency while shock wave is a wave group made up of various frequencies, wavelengths and speeds.
Shock Waves behave faster effect and need not treat everyday while ultrasound request to treat every day for the better results.
2. What are the advantages of LGT-2510B?
① Non-surgical ②Anesthesia-free ③Non-invasive ④Pain-free ⑤No side-effects
3. How many treatment sessions could cure the indications？
It varies from the severity of the patient and should be confirmed by the professional therapist.