- High accurate parameter adjustment: parameters adjustable during the treatment, pressure steps low to 0.1 bar, frequency steps low to 1.0 bar
- Pre-set protocols: imaged-based treatment guidance, pre-set protocols based on clinical tests, one-touch-start treatment
- Patient database with circumference: up to 5000 patient files to be stored, one touch search of the treatment record, circumference record for easy treacking of treatment effect
- All session at a glance: circumference record in patient file, curve diagram to compare treatment effect, PDF file output supported
- Two channel can output at the same time, improving efficiency of treatment
- 10” LCD touch display screen and easy to use
- Anti-cellulite treatment
- Body reshaping
- Scar and wrinkle smoothing
- Treatment of stretch marks
- Skin elasticity improvement
- Lymphatic system stimulation
- Connective tissue tightening
- Treatment of skin irregularity after liposuction
|Interface||10″ LCD touch screen|
|Pressure Range||1.0 – 5.0 bar|
|Frequency Range||1 – 22 Hz|
|Pulsed Shock Mode||Yes|
|Dimension||52.4(L) × 44.5(W) × 106.7(H) cm|
|Compressor type||Silent oil compressor|
|Power consumption||700 VA|
|Input voltage||110 – 120 V, 60 Hz 220 – 240 V, 50 Hz|
|15mm Radial transmitter||2pcs|
|20mm Radial transmitter||2pcs|
|15 mm Focus transmitte||1pc|
|15 mm Deep transmitter||1pc|
|6 mm Acupuncture transmitter||1pc|
|Handpiece Service Kit||2 sets|
|36 mm Radial transmitter||1pc|
1. What are the difference between Ultrasound and Shock Wave Therapy?
The ultrasound treatment is gentler comparing to shock wave therapy. And it only consists one frequency while shock wave is a wave group made up of various frequencies, wavelengths and speeds.
Shock Waves behave faster effect and need not treat everyday while ultrasound request to treat every day for the better results.
2. What are the advantages of LGT-2510B?
① Non-surgical ②Anesthesia-free ③Non-invasive ④Pain-free ⑤No side-effects
3. How many treatment sessions could cure the indications？
It varies from the severity of the patient and should be confirmed by the professional therapist.